Sunday, February 25, 2007

Kim's Host Family Employee Party



Saturday was a day full of excitement. After seeing the Grand Palace, going for lunch, then shopping, we had a Thai foot massage. What a treat !!!!!!!!! The Rotary has been very generous to us. They have completely spoiled us.


In the evening we were treated to dinner at Mrs. Seemake's. The feast went on all night while we were entertained by her employees and Bim ( a famous singer here in Thailand). I (Kim) was surprised with a beautiful hand painted pot with lid from Mrs. Seemake. She has been so gracious and generous to me. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate all she has done. She has treated me to many bags from her factory and she cooked me a wonderful meal after a long day.


I am thoroughly enjoying Thailand and I am especially grateful to Mrs. Seemake and all her family for their care and hospitality.

1 comment:

Grandma Carol said...

Hi Kim - glad you arrived safely. Sounds like you are having a fantastic time. Can't wait to see all the photos. I have tried emailing you the last few days but they keep coming back. Will try again. Enjoy everything with you eyes, mind and heart. Cousin Carol