Saturday, December 9, 2006

Kim Pierce - Introduction.

Hi! My name is Kim Pierce. I am a Hairstylist from Chatham, Ontario, Canada.

Well, a lot of new things are happening in my world. Of utmost importance right now is being involved in Rotary International and the awesome opportunity to go to Thailand . I am so looking forward to learning more of blogging and sharing with my team members.

Tonight, I had my introduction to the Thai culture. On our Rotary weekend, we met a lovely couple by the name of Herb and Runee. They informed us of all the tips to preparing ourselves for our Thailand experience. We learned some Thai words ……… most of which I totally mispronounced but hey, I’m learning. In the days ahead, I hope to become more knowledgeable of the Thai language and culture. I’ll keep you posted. Stay tuned…..
:-) Kim Pierce.

No comments: